2nd Blog Birthday

2ndBlogBday
Hi readers! It’s been a couple of weeks since I last posted but I’ve just been busy for the past few weeks (but this means I have a lot to blog about soon! lol) and so I thought I’d write a blog post about my blogs second birthday which was almost two weeks ago!

On November 5th, 2012, I wrote my first blog (located here) and I never imagined that I’d be still blogging two years later and that I would be so different in two years as well and involved on campus.

I was interested in having a blog of my own because I wanted to share the college moments and have something to look back and remember those moments as if it were a virtual storybook.

For those of you who may have applied for the blogging job a couple of months ago or who didn’t get the chance to apply for it, I’d recommend to apply to be a volunteer blogger. I was a volunteer blogger for a year and am thankful for have been given the chance to be a volunteer blogger since I wouldn’t have written all those blogs I wrote the first year and now I wouldn’t have anything to read about my first year at Stanislaus.

A blog is much more than just a blog. It’s a collection of memories that you share with an audience and with yourself as well especially when you look back at what you wrote about years from now!

Stay tuned to the blog as I have a couple of posts for this week and the following week! 🙂

And thank you to all the readers who have been reading about my moments at CSU Stanislaus for the past two years and for years to come! : )

2 thoughts on “2nd Blog Birthday